Terms and Conditions
Personal Use Only
This site is copyright (c)2014 by Mejeur-Haas Communications. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, or redistributed without permission. Material contained herein may not be presented in frames on any kind nor may any of the assets be hot linked in any way. Your use of the site and any materials contained herein will constitute your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
You may use the resources presented here on our site limited by the following conditions:
Personal Use Only
- You may print pages of mejeurhaas.com or use other media contained herein free of charge. When printing any of our materials, you may not modify them in any way. The copyright notice and the URL for the document being distributed must appear on each of the pages you print.
- You may freely make copies of materials appearing herein for personal, educational, or instructional purposes. When printing and photocopying any of our materials, you may not modify them in any way. The copyright notice and the URL for the document being distributed must appear on pages.
- You may not download or reproduce our graphics or images separate from the documents that contain them. This includes all graphics presented on the page.
- You may not copy and paste any information from mejeurhaas.com into another document without attribution.
- No printing, copying, or reproduction of any kind from mejeurhaas.com for commercial purposes is permissible without express written permission.
No Commercial Use
No commercial use of the mejeurhaas.com resources is permitted. These uses include:
- For-profit use of the materials (including reprinting in a book, in articles for publication, or in for-profit instruction).
- Any activity for which a fee is charged.
Commercial entities are, however, still welcome to link to this site. Copyright (c)2014 Mejeur-Haas Communications. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, or redistributed without permission.